SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2016, DO YOU RUN OR STAND AND FACE?

First Reading: Micah 2:1-5/ Gospel : Matthew 12:14-21


We all have small worlds of ours. There are people who pour out everything and love and appreciate us. There are few people who always tell us what to do? There are people who simply but can't stop blaming us! There are people who always find mistake in us and people who try to just pull our legs always. 

It depends on how I look at what is happening in my world. But the most important question is do I get depressed and destroy my beautiful world or do I continue my work. Let's take insight from the Gospel where we see Jesus not worrying to what the would happen to him and continues to do his mission. Though he withdraws from the district but not from the people. He heals, preaches, sings and continues to live. 

Let us also take courage from him who lived and showed us to live our life to our fullest. Let us not stress on what people would do or think, but do our work with love and dedication.

Quote: If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life - Marcus Gravey










No comments:

Post a Comment