WEDNESDAY, 20 JULY 2016, "WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TO THE SITUATIONS YOU LIVE IN?"

FIRST READING:  Jeremiah 1:1,4-10 / GOSPEL:  Matthew 13:1-9 
Just imagine Jesus standing on the street and probably praying to YAHWEH, suddenly multitude of people approach him to listen to him. What would have been the reaction of Jesus? As a Human and Divine he would have felt nervous obviously. Because he too was a child in the sight of God. But he knows much much he is loved by his God. In the same way Jeremiah feels a child in him when the difficult situations came on his way. But we God assures them with hope, love and courage. 
The parable of the sower, we have heard it many times. The seeds symbolizes each one of us. We do not choose our families to be born in. As the seeds are sown and fall into different grounds so too we are caught up in different situations of life. But we are not seeds inactive rather we are alive and active. There are many situations arise in our life. How do I encounter with this? May be family problems, health reasons, problems at my work place, Parents or children do not have love, everyone blames me for nothing, I may not be doing well in what I do, so on and so forth. In these given situations what is my response to my life? Do I feel rejected and deceived and loose hope in life? 
Remember God is loving and trust in him, Let your child within you know that God your parent is always ready to encourage you. Though I am not loved by anyone but I am truly loved by GOD the shower who has sown me in my family in this world. God also likes me to talk to him/her as a child to its parents all my sorrows and joys of life.

Quote: Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. -Brian Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment