TUESDAY 19 JULY, 2016, "WHO IS IN YOUR FAMILY?"

FIRST READING: Micah 7:14-15,18-20 GOSPEL: Matthew 12:46-50
All our identities in the world link back to our families. Certain questions are always asked like, Who is your mother? Who is your family? where do you come from? where is your family? And if I were to give the answer like this "Those Who Do the will of my Mother or Father is my brother and sister, mother and father!" For people it's a foolish statement to be made by me. But Jesus was also looked by others in the same manner. For Jesus, those who did the will of God were his family not excluding Mother Mary since she stands first in carrying out God's will. Thus question is What is God's will? How can I fulfill God's will? 
God's will is to love my family and all God's creatures in the world. It's not easy as I am writing this blog! "to love my family and to love all." Am I ready for this challenge to love everyone? If I start and make a resolution, I would find the answer to the question, Who is your FAMILY?

Quote:"Think of your family today and every day therafter, don't let the busy world of today keep you from showing how much you love and appreciate your family." -Josiah





No comments:

Post a Comment